This past year has been a record-breaking one for CPG natural products, particularly the smaller, emerging brands in the natural foods space, that are quickly capturing market share, as consumers look to support passionate entrepreneurs and local brands serving up delicious, nutritious food and beverages.
With our community at the heart of everything we do, at Naturally San Diego, we are proud to announce our first annual, virtual Pitch Slam on Thursday, April 8th at 4 pm!
In its inaugural year, Naturally San Diego’s live-hosted and virtually-broadcast Pitch Slam will give natural products entrepreneurs the stage to pitch their up-and-coming companies to a panel of experts and audience members, ultimately winning a suite of prizes from our local San Diego community to help propel their industry growth!
ATTEND PITCH SLAM ON APRIL 8TH
Your Pitch Slam registration will include:
- A front-row seat/screen to watch the best and brightest emerging natural brands in SoCal pitch their products.
- A celebratory sample box filled with products & swag from our Pitch Slam finalists and our very own Naturally San Diego Sponsors.
- An exclusive invitation to a pre-pitch slam happy hour, on the evening of April 7th, to mix and mingle with industry colleagues across SoCal.
Once registered, you will receive more information about the pre-event happy hour and how to join the live stream on April 8th, so stay tuned for updates!
For questions about Naturally San Diego, the pitch slam or sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com
Meet Our Pitch Slam Judges
Our panel of experts will hear Shark-Tank-style pitches from our Pitch Slam finalists, recorded live in front of our Naturally San Diego Community, with a live Q&A before selecting the winner of the Grand Prize
Retail space in Jimbo’s, Seaside Market, Jensens & Cream of the Crop, a booth at Natural Products Expo East, and more than $25k worth of professional business services, from our Naturally San Diego sponsors and network.
As of March 8, 2021, all applications have been received and finalists will be selected.
- Business is located in Southern California (South of Bay Area)
- Annual retail sales are no greater than $2M in revenue (demonstrated revenue is required)
- Product(s) have been in the market for at least a year (but fewer than 4 years)
- Product(s) are produced in a licensed facility
- Business can provide liability insurance and samples to judges
- Brand representatives are available to pitch their brand, in the slam, at the end of March