We’re Growing! Apply Today to Join a Naturally San Diego Committee
We are so grateful for all the support of each and every one of you who have helped us grow and foster Naturally San Diego, since its launch in mid-2020. We are so excited to share with you some exciting opportunities to get more involved with our growing organization. Click the video to learn more!
Members who apply for these positions will have a chance to work alongside some of our founding board members and assist in carrying out essential responsibilities for the organization. Each member will be expected to contribute around 8-10 hours a month to Naturally San Diego. If you are interested in applying, please read the summary of each committee and complete the application below. The current committee chairs will review applications, and you will be contacted if selected to move forward with the application process.
Programming Committee – The goal of this committee provide value to both members and sponsors by assisting in NSD event planning and execution.
- Virtual event planning and coordination
- Prospect new speakers for Founder Series & Office Hours
- Watch past events and offer recommendations
- Monthly brainstorm/committee meeting which will include ideation and topics for upcoming themes and speakers
Marketing Committee- The goal of this committee is to create and share informational materials to spark event attendance and community updates within the organization.
- Assist in creating promotional materials for NSD events
- Find ways to cross-promote NSD
- Help facilitate sponsorship deliverables
- Share and promote events within our internal and external community
Membership Committee- The goal of this committee is to build, sustain and grow member engagement. (There are two types of roles within this committee)
- Host new member “meet & greet” every 6 weeks.
- Zoom technician for Coffee & Convos event
- Connect and welcome new members
- Post in the Slack channel 5X a week
- Use personal network to educate and excite others about NSD
- Communicate opportunities within the community
- Attend monthly membership brainstorm meeting
- Attend NSD events whenever possible
- New member “mentor” – Introduce yourself to new members
- This list will be divided and sent out on the 15th and 30th of each month
Sponsorship Committee – The goal of this committee is to assist in retaining and prospecting Naturally San Diego sponsors.
- Put all information into Sponsorship Tracking Funnel
- You will be assigned to different sponsors to stay up to date on anything we may have missed ie. info from their website, newsletters, and social pages.
- Create a monthly list of sponsor prospects to share at each board meeting
- If a board member is a current contact, they will reach out. If not, the sponsorship committee will reach out.
Finance Committee– The goal of this committee is to ensure the organization is operating with the financial resources it needs to provide programs and services to our community.
- Track sponsorship dollars’ input and output
- Accounts Payable: Manage invoicing and spend on CC/checks
- Tracking board and committee spends – allocating funds
- Accounts Receivable: W-9s, invoicing, and tax forms
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!